2.4G RC Drone with HD Camera
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REDEEM THE CORRECT OPTION ABOVE
NOTE EACH VOUCHER NEEDS TO BE REDEEMED ONE AT A TIME
Channel: 4CH with 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 2 million
Video Time About 30min (allow video and camera at the same time)
Main Rotor Diameter 14cm
Battery for Controller 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
Battery for Quadcopter 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly
Charging Time About 90 mins (USB charging)
Flying time About 7 minutes
Controlling Distance About 50 meters
Dimension: 31 * 31 * 8cm
TO EXTEND FLIGHT TIME PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ADD EXTRA BATTERIES
THIS WILL INCREASE FLIGHT TIME FROM APPROX 7-10MINS TO UP TO 60 MINS
1. With HD Camera, high revolution 2 million pixels, you can take pictures or record video while you are flying the Quadcopter on the sky, especially, we have included a free 2GB Memory card for you.
2. The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
3. 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
4. 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.
5. The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
6. Rechargeable high performance battery.
7. Function: AUTO ONE TOUCH RETURN, up / down, left / right sideward fight, forward / backward, turn left / right, with gyro / flash lights, A 360-degree 3D and special functions (continuous rolling)
1 x Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter (remote control)
1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly Battery
4 x Blades (extra)
1 x USB Charger
1 x Instruction manual
Resetting and calibrating Your Drone
Step 1: Press the power switch to turn on the transmitter;
Step 2: Press the power switch to turn on the Drone
Step 3: When the aircraft indicator is quickly flashing to slowly flashing, please push the throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position.
Then the quadcopter indicator should change from slowly flashing to normal lights up.
Step 4: Place the aircraft on a horizontal postion, then push transmitter both left and right lever to lowest right conner for about 2-3 second, indicator on the Drone will change from normal lights up to quickly flashing; After 2-5 seconds, the indicator changes to normal lights, it means the quadcopter has restarted /reset successfully.
When syncing your Drone keep it in a horizontal position to start to a horizontal stable flight.